Sunday, September 18, 2011

Athlete of the Week: Drew Davis

Athlete of the Week: Drew Davis

Nickname: Big D
Height: 6'2.5"
Weight: 202
Sport/Position: Football/Quarterback
Class: 2012

Do you have any pre-game rituals or superstitions?
I like to make sure I eat a good lunch and then saying a prayer before our team takes the field.

Who is your favorite athlete?
My favorite athlete is Aaron Rodgers.

What are your expectations for this season?
My expectations for this season are to finish in the top 3 in the conference and make it to the playoffs.

What's your favorite class as a senior?
My favorite class that I'm taking this year is Civil War.

What do you want to do after high school?
After high school, I want to enroll at a college and play football.

If you could travel one place, where would you go?
If I could travel one place, I would go to Italy and go to Venice and travel by boat through the streets!

What is one thing you can't live without?
One thing I can't live without is Chipotle. It is my favorite place to eat and I spend a good amount of time there.

What is something not many people know about you?
Not many people know I was born in Dallas, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment