Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Athlete of the Week: Maggie Booterbaugh

Athlete of the Week: Maggie Booterbaugh

Nickname: Maggie Booty
Height: 5'4
Weight: 120 lbs
Sport: Tennis
Class: 2012

Do you have any pre-game rituals or superstitions?
I don't really have any pre-game rituals, but right before every serve I have to bounce the ball twice.

Who is your favorite athlete?
I don't have a favorite athlete, but I enjoy watching rafael nadal in tennis. He's an amazing player, plus he's really cute.

What are your expectations for this season?
This season I think we have the potential to go far in states. Broughton has been our toughest competition, but hopefully we play them it will be a lot closer next time.

What classes are you taking this year?
I'm taking Calculus, Civil War/American West, Ceramics I, Visual Arts IV, AP World History, and AP Literature and Composition.

What do you want to do after high school?
After high school I plan to go to college and maybe go abroad for a semester.

If you could travel one place, where would you go?
If I could travel anywhere I'd probably go to Spain, Paris, or London. Actually better yet, I'd just backpack all around Europe.

What is one thing you can't live without?
I can't live without guacamole. It's so good!

What is something not many people know about you?
One thing that most people don't know about me is that I'm a vegetarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment